Need a Caregiver? Contact us Today!
Need a Caregiver? Our caregivers are professional, in-home elderly care providers. The main role of a caregiver is to help the elderly with day to day tasks that may be too difficult for them to handle in their condition. When you need a caregiver, it ensures individual, experienced attention while caring to the client in their own home. This allows for families to avoid high cost senior living homes, while still getting the same level of individual care. If you need a nanny don’t wait, contact Nannies Inc by filling out the contact form below.
I need a caregiver: Requirements to Start the Caregiver Sponsorship Process
If you need a caregiver, then look over this list of documents that you will need throughout the process. These steps are needed to ensure you have all the required documents to support a full time employee in the elderly individuals home. Every step of the way Nannies Inc will be there to help you out. If you need a caregiver and have questions then you can call us at (647) 403 – 9191.
1. CRA payroll deduction document, this document will be used to pay your caregiver taxes in Canada.
2. Copy of a home or cell phone bill that has the number & home address
3. Long form birth certificates, one for each child; you can do it on line at http://www.serviceontario.ca/. (This is the birth certificate that has both parents’ names on it).
4. For elderly care a copy of their passport or permanent residence card.
5. Copies of both yours and your partner’s notice of assessment for the past 2 years. (Only notices of assessments are accepted).
6. Copies of both yours and your partner’s passports or permanent residency cards.
7. If previously employed a nanny, a WSIB clearance letter/certificate is required
For clearance certificate please call: 416-344-1000
To register follow the link
I need a caregiver: The caregiver hiring process
If you need a caregiver then there are a few steps to remember. Nannies Inc will be with you every step throughout the caregiver hiring process, to make sure you are ready for each one. If you are considering hiring a full time, live in caregiver then make sure you plan ahead. Here is the basic overview of our caregiver hiring process when you need a caregiver:
- We will insure that all caregivers presented to you meet Federal and Local Government requirements.
- Only the best caregivers suitable for your specific needs and requirements will be presented to you.
- Clients will need to register for a CRA Business number.
- We will compile and post advertisements in compliance with Employment and Social Development Canada advertising requirements.
- Our in house immigration consultant will compile and complete the necessary LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) application and submit to ESDC on your behalf.
- ESDC will process the application; the positive approval will be mailed for your attention
- A copy of the approved LMIA together with the employment contract is then sent to the specific overseas Visa Office, where by our Immigration consultant will apply for a work permit and temporary visa for the said caregiver.
- On approval the caregiver will submit their passport to the Visa office. The Visa office will then grants the caregiver a visa and temporary work permit.
- The caregiver may then travel to Canada